spiritual birth preparation
During my pregnancy I was looking for something deeper than pre-natal classes. I valued knowing what to expect, but I wanted a more soulful connection; I wanted to trust the ancestral wisdom of my body, I wanted to connect to the spiritual guides surrounding my baby and my birth, I wanted to feel and hear my baby's needs, and most of all, I wanted to trust the process.
Through meditation, psychology sessions, shamanism, mystery schools, research and personal ritual, I discovered and created techniques to feel secure in my birthing process. I found that simply repeating "I am confident" was sweeping fears 'under the rug' and I knew that fear, whether conscious or unconscious, slows the labour process. These sessions are not Hypnobirthing or pre-natal classes. They are specifically focused to help you go deep within to find your inner wisdom and personal empowerment.
Sessions may be in person or via Skype.
TOPICS MAY INCLUDE:
- ways to deeply connect to your baby in preparation for birth.
- techniques to help you listen to your own inherent wisdom.
- the death of your 'maiden' side and the grieving process that surrounds this.
- your birth as a mother and the new feelings arising.
- connecting with the spirit guides surrounding your birth.
- daily meditations supporting your upcoming birth.
- how patterns of life may arise in birth.
- ways to deal with the waiting period at the end of pregnancy.
- looking at language as a way to feel empowered.
- the use of mantras.
- the use of labyrinths.
- understanding your fears and hopes for the birthing process.
- learning to release attachment to any ideas you might have surrounding birth.
$100 + tax per session.
$270 + tax for 3 sessions
Sessions are 45min - 1 hour in length.
Contact me with questions or to book your first appointment.